Re: BUG #14243: pg_basebackup failes by a STATUS_DELETE_PENDING file

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #14243: pg_basebackup failes by a STATUS_DELETE_PENDING file
Дата
Re: BUG #14243: pg_basebackup failes by a STATUS_DELETE_PENDING file  (Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de>)
Список pgsql-bugs
>> On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 2:02 PM,  <harukat@sraoss.co.jp> wrote:
>>> It means file 16444 is in STATUS_DELETE_PENDING.

> This file is probably being deleted by a checkpoint after some user
> transaction marked it for removal (either because the relation was
> dropped, or because it got a new relfilenode).  I would say that the
> file is not needed for the backup after all and pg_basebackup should
> just ignore it.

Yeah.  The question is how do we distinguish that from cases that
are less benign.

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14243: pg_basebackup failes by a STATUS_DELETE_PENDING file
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14243: pg_basebackup failes by a STATUS_DELETE_PENDING file