Re: Subqueries - performance and use question

От Demel, Jeff
Тема Re: Subqueries - performance and use question
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This works, I just need to run some checks and benchmarks.

What do you guys think?

SELECT c.customerid, c.regionid, c.districtid, c.first_name,
c.last_name, a.latest_bill_date
FROM customers c
INNER JOIN (SELECT max(bill_date) AS latest_bill_date, customerid,
regionid, districtid
           FROM ar
           GROUP BY customerid, regionid, districtid) a ON
   c.customerid = a.customerid
   AND c.regionid = a.regionid
   AND c.districtid = a.districtid
WHERE c.districtid = 340