Re: [HACKERS] Re: [BUGS] NOTICE:AbortTransaction and not in in-progress state

От Brett McCormick
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [BUGS] NOTICE:AbortTransaction and not in in-progress state
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I've been trying to use them in my patches as well, maily for
consistency as its something I'd never do myself.  I'll gladly
stop though.

On Sat, 13 June 1998, at 19:59:12, David Gould wrote:

> Ok, I won't add them. I'm not taking them out if I see them though ;-).
>
> > Sure, but braces don't help you either.  This is just as legal:
> >
> >     if (condition);
> >     {
> >         dosomething();
> >     }
>
> True enough, but I think less likely to happen.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [BUGS] NOTICE:AbortTransaction and not in in-progress state
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [BUGS] NOTICE:AbortTransaction and not in in-progress state