Re: Why does row estimation on nested loop make no sense to me

От Jeff Amiel
Тема Re: Why does row estimation on nested loop make no sense to me
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> Can you provide a self-contained test case that does this?

That response scares me.
:)
I can try - Every other table set (small, easy to experiment with)  returns results as expected -
Is the implication that this looks 'unusual'?

Сообщение: Re: Why does row estimation on nested loop make no sense to me
Сообщение: Re: Why does row estimation on nested loop make no sense to me