FATAL: database "a/system_data" does not exist

От sumita
Тема FATAL: database "a/system_data" does not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,
I am observing some weird errors in the postgres logs after upgrading to
Postgres 9.2.4.
FATAL:  database "a/system_data" does not exist

We do have a user named "system_data" and a schema with the same name.

Even with these error messages, we are actually able to access tables,
sequences, indexes, etc from that schema with out explicitly prefixing the
schema name to those relations.

Could anyone suggest what could be wrong with my setup and how to get past
it?

Thanks and Regards,
Sumita