Re: [BUGS] BUG #8130: Hashjoin still gives issues

От: Jeff Davis
Тема: Re: [BUGS] BUG #8130: Hashjoin still gives issues
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

On Wed, 2013-05-01 at 17:44 +0200, Stefan de Konink wrote:
> Combined with the recent bugfix regarding hash
> estimation, it gives me a good indication that there might be a bug.

To which recent bugfix are you referring?

The best venue for fixing an issue like this is pgsql-performance -- it
doesn't make too much difference whether it's a "bug" or not.
Performance problems sometimes end up as bugs and sometimes end up being
treated more like an enhancement; but most of the progress is made on
pgsql-performance regardless.

Regards,
    Jeff Davis