Created a PostgreSQL test, what do you think?

От Jsmarterer
Тема Created a PostgreSQL test, what do you think?
Дата
Re: Created a PostgreSQL test, what do you think?  (Shaun Thomas <sthomas@optionshouse.com>)
Re: Created a PostgreSQL test, what do you think?  (Gavin Flower <GavinFlower@archidevsys.co.nz>)
Re: Created a PostgreSQL test, what do you think?  (Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
Hey gang,

We created a PostgreSQL test for database admins to test their knowledge and
prove their skills to employers and members of the community. What do you
think? By taking the test and flagging any wonky questions, you'll be
helping make the test better for future PostgreSQL users.

Check it out here <http://smarterer.com/tests/postgresql?c=forum-postgresql>

Let me know if you have any questions and post your scores below!