Re: [SUGGESTION] CVSync

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [SUGGESTION] CVSync
Дата
Re: [SUGGESTION] CVSync  (Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Any particular reason why straight CVS doesn't work for you? Are you
> that interested in having the log comment locally?

Personally, I'd really like to have a local repository copy, because
I spend a *lot* of time with cvsweb etc --- but I'm sure my needs are
several standard deviations away from the mean.  So far I've been
discouraged from setting up a repository by the unreasonable
infrastructure needs of cvsup.  So these alternatives do sound pretty
interesting.

Is csup protocol-compatible with cvsup?  If so people could use it
without Marc having to do anything.  Has anyone got experience with
it --- reliability, performance, etc?