Re: Substituting Checksum Algorithm (was: Enabling Checksums)

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Substituting Checksum Algorithm (was: Enabling Checksums)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 2013-04-27 at 00:20 +0200, Andres Freund wrote:
> CFLAGS_VECTORIZATION? EXTRA sounds to generic to me.

I went with CFLAGS_VECTOR to be a little shorter while still keeping
some meaning.

> I think it would be better to have a PGAC_PROG_CC_VAR_OPT or so which
> assigns the flag to some passed variable name. Then we can reuse it for
> different vars and I have the feeling those will come. And having a
> CFLAGS_VECTOR_OPT would just be stupid ;)

Good suggestion; done.

Thank you for the review. New renamed patch attached for the build
options only (the other patch for the FNV checksum algorithm is
unchanged).

Regards,
    Jeff Davis

Вложения