Re: Substituting Checksum Algorithm (was: Enabling Checksums)

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Substituting Checksum Algorithm (was: Enabling Checksums)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2013-04-23 at 11:44 +0300, Ants Aasma wrote:
> I will try to reword.

Did you have a chance to clarify this, as well as some of the other
documentation issues Simon mentioned here?

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA+U5nMKVEu8UDXQe
+Nk=d7Nqm4ypFSzaEf0esaK4j31LyQCOBQ@mail.gmail.com

I'm not sure if others are waiting on me for a new patch or not. I can
give the documentation issues a try, but I was hesitant to do so because
you've done the research.

The problems that I can correct are fairly trivial.

Regards,Jeff Davis