Re: bug with pgAdmin 1.16.1 create database?

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: bug with pgAdmin 1.16.1 create database?
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, 2013-04-05 at 19:19 +0000, Belbin, Peter wrote:
> I'm using pgAdmin 1.16.1 on Windows and am seeing this curious behavior:
>
> I'm connected to postgresql 9.2.4.
>
> When creating a database, I click on the owner combo-box, and see what appears to be a composite list of available
roles,then users.

> I choose one of the users, who happens to have a name that matches the leading part of other names.
>
> Having clicked on the name, the first matching (leading chars only) appears in the input field.
>
> Eg:
>
> Role name:
>
> Abcdefg
>
> User name:
>
> Abc
>
> Click on Abc, and I am shown Abcdefg in the dialog box.
>
> Staying within the 'owner' field, now, using the down-arrow to scroll through the list, I never see Abc, and do not
seeall of the values that are shown when the combobox list is shown.

> What's up here??  There seems to be something going on here that's not obvious.

I tried to reproduce this on Linux but failed. It could be a windows
only issue.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

От: Saad Benateigha
Сообщение: Re: Password Needed
От: Aren Cambre
Сообщение: Re: 1.16.1: many operations cause display tree to collapse