Re: BUG #8057: Unable to Connect PostgresSQL Remotely

От Dickson S. Guedes
Тема Re: BUG #8057: Unable to Connect PostgresSQL Remotely
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Em Sex, 2013-04-12 =C3=A0s 04:39 +0000, rajuk058@gmail.com escreveu:
>=20
> Bug reference:      8057
> Logged by:          Raju
> Email address:      rajuk058@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 9.2.0
> Operating system:   windows 7
>=20
> Dear Sir,
>=20
> I am unable to connect postgresSQL from local machine to database on
> server.I request to please help me out to resolve this problem as soon as
> possible.

What was the error message that you got when try to connect?
How you try to connect?
The server was running?
The remote port (5432 by default) was listening?
You change any variable in postgresql.conf?

[]s
--=20
Dickson S. Guedes
mail/xmpp: guedes@guedesoft.net - skype: guediz