Re: MV patch broke users of ExplainOneQuery_hook

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: MV patch broke users of ExplainOneQuery_hook
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> If we don't revert then what you pushed is clearly necessary, so
> no objection to having done that.  I'll look at the larger
> situation as soon as I get a chance.

Any objections to my pushing the patch I posted Friday to draw a
distinction between populated and scannable, which also attempted
to address a couple points raised by you, or would you rather the
code didn't change at the moment?

--
Kevin Grittner
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company