Re: Postgres process is crashing continously in 9.1.1

От Jayashankar K B
Тема Re: Postgres process is crashing continously in 9.1.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general

We can understand the difference in shared buffer size as the Windows PC has 2GB of RAM and the board has 256MB of RAM.

So please let us know if this shared buffer parameter has any relation to the problem we are facing.

Thanks and Regards

Jayashankar