Re: Automating Reports

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Automating Reports
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, 2013-03-15 at 15:48 -0500, Little, Douglas wrote:
> I like the PGadmin reports and would like to set up something to dump them regularly.
>
> is there a way I can generate programmatically?

Unfortunately no, there's nothing to build the report automatically.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

От: Bastiaan Olij
Сообщение: Re: Issue with pgAgent jobs forever running state after server restart
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin 1.14.0 Ubuntu12.04 "Failed to writeto history file!" AND "KATASTROPHE, kann die Logdatei nichtöffnen!"