Re: Query plan issue when upgrading to postgres 8.14 (from

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Query plan issue when upgrading to postgres 8.14 (from
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Ioana Danes <ioanasoftware@yahoo.ca> writes:
>   Does anyone now what the problem is with the following select when  upgrading to postgresql 8.1.4 the query plan
doesnot use the indexes  as in postgresql 8.0.3.

The planner doesn't have enough information about the correlation
between testtype and testid to guess that the index-driven max()
optimization doesn't work well in this case.  But I see you've
already found the solution ...

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: performance issue with a specific query
От: "Jaime Casanova"
Сообщение: Re: Savepoint performance