Re: Excessive space allocations in Postgresql 9.1.6 system files causing the file system to run out of space.

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: Excessive space allocations in Postgresql 9.1.6 system files causing the file system to run out of space.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"fburgess@radiantblue.com" <fburgess@radiantblue.com> wrote:=0A=0A> Does an=
yone know, what the names/location of the pg_upgrade=0A> cleanup scripts? W=
e upgraded from 8.4.3 to 9.1.6=0A=0ASorry I didn't answer this sooner, but =
I didn't know off-hand and=0Ahoped that someone who did would jump in.=A0 S=
ince that didn't happen=0A...=0A=0AThe file is delete_old_cluster.sh on mos=
t platforms.=A0 The suffix is=0A.bat on Windows.=0A=0AIt can be run anytime=
 after the upgrade *as long as you have not=0Amoved the new cluster to the =
old location*.=0A=0AThanks to Bruce Momjian for telling me in chat when I a=
sked just now.=0A=0A--=0AKevin Grittner=0AEnterpriseDB: http://www.enterpri=
sedb.com=0AThe Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Excessive space allocations in Postgresql 9.1.6 system files causing the file system to run out of space.