Re: pgAdmin crashing in Windows

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgAdmin crashing in Windows
Список pgadmin-support
On Sun, 2013-02-24 at 13:01 +1300, Aidan Gill wrote:
> What more information can I provide to help debug this?

I tried too, and can't reproduce the issue, though it can be because I'm
testing on Linux.

Can you give us more details on what you did, especially the "copy
something from a text field", because if you copy something in the grid,
there's no data changed in the grid, so I don't see why you have such a
message. Here is what I did:

* add a database with this contents CREATE TABLE t1(c1 serial PRIMARY KEY, c2 text); INSERT INTO t1 (c2)   SELECT 'Line
'||iFROM generate_series(1, 10000) AS i;

* on the pgAdmin browser window * connect to the new database * right click on the table t1 * choose "View Top 100
Rows"in the contextual menu

* on the EditGrid window opened after my last action * click on line 10, column c2 * changed the text, and hit Enter *
*cannotclick on Save as it is done when I hitted the Enter key* * click the Resfresh icon in the toolbar

It did the refesh, but no crash, no message.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info