Re: query saved during crash

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: query saved during crash
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, 2013-02-14 at 14:50 -0600, Little, Douglas wrote:
> Pgadmin crashes on me a lot because the connection to the db has been severed by  the network for inactivity.
> Often, I've been working on a query and have not yet saved the query.
>
> Is there any place the active queries are cached on disk that I might be able to recover from?

Nope.

There's a ticket on this issue
(http://code.pgadmin.org/trac/ticket/366). The idea would be to save
every queries before executing them. After a crash, pgAdmin would be
able to see that it crashed and would re-open the query tools with their
respective queries. That's the theory, now we need a patch to make it
happen :)

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info