Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)

От Pavel Kajaba
Тема Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
> Well to start with there are other operating systems besides Linux. I'd
> suggest reversing the logic to test for Windows.

Ok, it's trivial change.

> Is there some reason not to use github ?

Just a habbit and I wanted you to show it before committing to github.

От: Pavel Kajaba
Сообщение: Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)
Сообщение: Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)