Re: Huge memory consumption on partitioned table with FKs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Huge memory consumption on partitioned table with FKs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Corey Huinker <corey.huinker@gmail.com> writes:
> Given that we're already looking at these checks, I was wondering if this
> might be the time to consider implementing these checks by directly
> scanning the constraint index.

Yeah, maybe.  Certainly ri_triggers is putting a huge amount of effort
into working around the SPI/parser/planner layer, to not a lot of gain.

However, it's not clear to me that that line of thought will work well
for the statement-level-trigger approach.  In that case you might be
dealing with enough tuples to make a different plan advisable.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #16663: DROP INDEX did not free up disk space: idle connection hold file marked as deleted
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16663: DROP INDEX did not free up disk space: idle connection hold file marked as deleted