PgpoolAdmin: Error Message pcp_node_count command error occurred.

От becktoan
Тема PgpoolAdmin: Error Message pcp_node_count command error occurred.
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Dear all,

please help me.

when I show pgpool status menu in pgpool admin. then I get this error:
PgpoolAdmin: Error Message pcp_node_count command error occurred.

But on Node-status menu: I get some information correctly:
IP Address    Port    Status
localhost    5432     Down
10.1.101.150    5432     Up

I think the error comes from the PCP* commands.
but when I run on the terminal:
 # pcp_node_count-d 10 localhost 9898 apache tunglan
DEBUG: send: tos = "R", len = 44
DEBUG: recv: tos = "r", len = 21, data = AuthenticationOK
DEBUG: send: tos = "L", len = 4
DEBUG: recv: tos = "l", len = 22, data = CommandComplete
2
DEBUG: send: tos = "X", len = 4

#pcp_node_count  -d 10  localhost  9898  apache  tunglan
DEBUG: send: tos="R", len=44
DEBUG: recv: tos="r", len=21, data=AuthenticationOK
DEBUG: send: tos="L", len=4
DEBUG: recv: tos="l", len=22, data=CommandComplete
2
DEBUG: send: tos="X", len=4
-bash-3.2$ pcp_node_info -d 0 localhost 9898 postgres tunglan 0
DEBUG: send: tos="R", len=46
DEBUG: recv: tos="r", len=21, data=AuthenticationOK
DEBUG: send: tos="I", len=6
DEBUG: recv: tos="i", len=55, data=CommandComplete
localhost 5432 3 0.500000
DEBUG: send: tos="X", len=4

everything is ok on terminal.

please help me.