Re: Large number of rows in pg_type and slow gui (pgadmin) refresh

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Large number of rows in pg_type and slow gui (pgadmin) refresh
Список pgadmin-support
On Fri, 2013-01-04 at 09:18 -0600, Robert Klaus wrote:
> Connecting to the database server just took 62 seconds, which defaults to the database that has almost all of the
36,000+objects.  Another 40 seconds to open any of the schemas within that database.   Once the schema is opened any of
thetabs within are very fast, unless we refresh them.  Another tool our other developers use has the same issues.

It doesn't quite surprise me. We have performance issue with databases
with huge number of objects. Not sure what we can do about this.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Large number of rows in pg_type and slow gui (pgadmin) refresh
От: "Robert Klaus"
Сообщение: Re: Large number of rows in pg_type and slow gui (pgadmin) refresh