Re: update postgreSQL 9.0

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: update postgreSQL 9.0
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Fri, 2013-01-04 at 07:18 +0100, Annette Ketils wrote:
> HiMy Secunia PSI informs, that I should update the postgreSQL 9.0. I don't know, what kind of program it is, and I
haveto update it manually. Can you help me? Annette Ketils

You'll need to get some help from the PostgreSQL mailing lists, such as
pgsql-general or pgsql-admin.

Regards.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Large number of rows in pg_type and slow gui (pgadmin) refresh
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: See full query text in Server Status window