Re: Server Status window issue

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Server Status window issue
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, 2013-01-03 at 16:11 +0000, Campbell, Lance wrote:
> PostgreSQL 9.2.2
> pgAdmin 1.16.1
> pgAdmin > Tools > Server Status
>
> When viewing the Server Status window I notice that my queries look like this:
>
> SELECT * FROM tablex WHERE id=$1
>
> How can I display the full query without the $1?

Is it in the activity pane? I don't think so. I would bet it is in the
log pane, right?

> Example of what I would like to see:
>
> SELECT * FROM tablex where id=75
>
> I would assume this is some kind of setting within the PostgreSQL database log configuration.  But I am at a loss on
whatI need to set in order to have the parameters populated.

If it is in the log pane (which means it is in you log files), there's
no setting that will replace $1 with the runtime value. IIRC, you have
the actual value below in recent releases.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin3 NO INHERIT syntax error ?
От: Guillaume Lelarge
Сообщение: Re: Large number of rows in pg_type and slow gui (pgadmin) refresh