views with group by/count segfault

От Brett McCormick
Тема views with group by/count segfault
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I'm not sure if  I've reported this  or not...  selecting from a  view
that uses count and group by (when data exists) crashes the back end.

nice to see that I can order by the result of count(*) now :)

brett=> create table a (b text, c text);
CREATE
brett=> create table d (e text, f text);
CREATE
brett=> create view g as select b,count(d.oid) from b,d group by b;
ERROR:  b: Table does not exist.
brett=> create view g as select b,count(d.oid) from a,d group by b;
CREATE
brett=> select * From g;
b|count
-+-----
(0 rows)

brett=> insert into a values ('foo', 'bar');
INSERT 53151 1
brett=> select * From g;
b|count
-+-----
(0 rows)

brett=> insert into d values ('baz', 'chicken');
INSERT 53152 1
brett=> select * From g;
PQexec() -- Request was sent to backend, but backend closed the channel before responding.
        This probably means the backend terminated abnormally before or while processing the request.
brett=>