Re: Add big fat caution to pg_restore docs regards partial db restores

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Re: Add big fat caution to pg_restore docs regards partial db restores
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 12/16/2012 12:51:06 AM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> I'm going to set this patch as returned with feedback for now.

Ok.  At this point I don't have a vision for improving it
so it might sit there untouched.   Maybe someone else
will step forward and make it better.

Regards,

Karl <kop@meme.com>
Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."                -- Robert A. Heinlein