Re: Doc patch to note which system catalogs have oids

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: Doc patch to note which system catalogs have oids
Дата
Re: Doc patch to note which system catalogs have oids
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2012-10-02 at 10:46 -0500, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> I am now submitting patches to the commitfest
> for review.  (I'm not sure how I missed this.)

I prefer this version of the patch. I also attached an alternative
version that may address Tom's concern by noting that the OIDs are
hidden in the description.

Marking "ready for committer".

Regards,
    Jeff Davis