Re: Doc patch, index search_path where it's used to secure functions

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Doc patch, index search_path where it's used to secure functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 2012-11-14 at 00:21 -0600, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> I'm going to send this in as a single patch
> that fixes all the search path related
> index entries:
>
>   search_path-index.patch
>
> (replaces search_path-normalize.patch
>   and search_path-securing_v2.patch)

The other configuration parameters are all indexed as "x_y_z
configuration parameter", so I've kept search_path aligned with that.  I
have applied your other changes, so I think it's good now.  Let me know
if you feel additional changes should be made.

Сообщение: Re: Multiple --table options for other commands
Сообщение: Re: Multiple --table options for other commands