Re: Multiple --table options for other commands

От Karl O. Pinc
Тема Re: Multiple --table options for other commands
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/30/2012 10:14:19 PM, Josh Kupershmidt wrote:

> I went ahead and cooked up a patch to allow pg_restore, clusterdb,
> vacuumdb, and reindexdb to accept multiple --table switches. Hope I
> didn't overlook a similar tool, but these were the only other
> commands
> I found taking a --table argument.

I believe you need ellipses behind --table in the syntax summaries
of the command reference docs.

(This was all I noticed while reading the patch.)

Regards,

Karl <kop@meme.com>
Free Software:  "You don't pay back, you pay forward."                -- Robert A. Heinlein

Сообщение: Re: Commits 8de72b and 5457a1 (COPY FREEZE)
Сообщение: Re: Commits 8de72b and 5457a1 (COPY FREEZE)