Chang wal block size and database block size in Windows

От classical_89
Тема Chang wal block size and database block size in Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi everyone , I work with PostgreSQL on Windows XP . I want to ask you
something .How can i change Postgres wal block size and database block size
in Windows ?.I had tried search in postgresql.conf but seem these params not
list in this file , i think it would be place at somewhere