pgagent linux install issues

От hartrc
Тема pgagent linux install issues
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
I'm attempting to install pgagent on SLES 11. So far I have downloaded the
pgagent (3.3.0) to the server. Extracted using gunzip and untarred.
I had the sysadmin install cmake 2.6 & wxGTK & wxGTK-devel using yast. When
i run wx-config it shows version 2.8.10

When i attempt to install pgagent I execute

cmake /path/to/source

I get error:

CMake Error at cmake/FindWX.cmake:271 (MESSAGE):
  The selected wxWidgets configuration (version: 2.8, debug: yes, static:
no,
  unicode: yes, modules: base) is not available.
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  CMakeLists.txt:95 (FIND_PACKAGE)

I've also ran ccmake /path/to/source
with following options:
CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE
 CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX             /usr/local
 PG_CONFIG_PATH                   /postgresql/v91/bin/pg_config
 STATIC_BUILD                     OFF
 WX_CONFIG_PATH                   /usr/bin/wx-config
 WX_DEBUG

Please can someone help as to what I am missing, the error certainly
suggests it is an issue with WxWidgets dependency but I'm not sure what that
issue is?

Thanks
Rob