Re: BUG #6150: commit_delay should have unit ms

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #6150: commit_delay should have unit ms
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Opps, turns out the units are microseconds (as pointed out to me by
> Magnus), and we don't have a microsecond designation in that file, so I
> reverted that and just added a C comment about why it has no units.

Is it worth adding support for microseconds in there?  Not sure.

Technically it wouldn't be very hard, but I seem to recall this was
discussed before and we were worried about whether people would be
confused about what "ms" means.  Don't know that "us" would be
universally recognized, either.