Re: ERROR: syscache lookup for index 245488730 failed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ERROR: syscache lookup for index 245488730 failed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jakub Ouhrabka <jouh8664@ss1000.ms.mff.cuni.cz> writes:
> I've found this message in my server log:
> ERROR:  syscache lookup for index 245488730 failed

Grepping the sources says that the only occurrence of that error string
is in pg_get_indexdef().  I think you must have been doing
pg_get_indexdef() on an index that just got dropped; perhaps someone
was selecting from the pg_indexes view while tables were being modified?