Re: compile error via SIOCGLIFCONF from ip.c on hpux-11

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: compile error via SIOCGLIFCONF from ip.c on hpux-11
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> PostgreSQL 9 is breaking for me on line 654 of ip.c.  ip.c is checking
> on presence SIOCGLIFCONF to determine if it's ok to use linux method
> of polling if addrs etc over ioctl, which is not enough. hpux provides
> this method in similar fashion, but the structs are named different,
> and have different members.

This was complained of last month, and the situation has not changed:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2010-10/msg00408.php

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PROPOSAL of xmlvalidate
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Remove outdated comments from the regression test files.