Re: problem with transactions in VB.NET using npgsql

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: problem with transactions in VB.NET using npgsql
Дата
Re: problem with transactions in VB.NET using npgsql  (Owen Hartnett <owen@clipboardinc.com>)
Список pgsql-general
> Owen Hartnett wrote:
>> I've been able to turn on statement logging (I've set log_statement to
>> 'all'), but it doesn't seem to show the begin transaction - commit -
>> rollback statements.  Is there another way to have them show up in the log?

> If they don't show up, they are not being executed at all; which
> explains why your transactions "don't roll back", because there are no
> transaction blocks defined at all.

In PG 8.2 I'd agree, but older versions are not so good about logging
execution of prepared statements.  What's the server version exactly,
and is there any indication of use of prepared statements in the log?

Сообщение: Re: problem with transactions in VB.NET using npgsql
Сообщение: Re: problem with transactions in VB.NET using npgsql