Function returns mutliple rows - HELP

От juleni
Тема Function returns mutliple rows - HELP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
  How can I make function returning multiple tuples?

  For example:
  ============
  I have a table COMPANY: id_company | company_name |  country
                           -------------------------------------
                                1    |  Company 1   |  Germany
                                2    |  Company 2   |  Germany
                                3    |  Company 3   |  Slovakia
                                4    |  Company 4   |  Slovakia
                                5    |  Company 5   |  Slovakia
                                6    |  Company 6   |  Italy

  I need a function returning all 'company IDs' and 'company names'
  from 'Slovakia'.
  The parameter to the function is 'country'.

  Can anybody give me a simple example how to do it using pl/pgsql by
function returning more tuples?

  Thanks in advance,
  julian

mailto:juleni@seznam.cz