Re: pgsql: Fix misbehavior of DROP OWNED BY with duplicate polroles entries

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix misbehavior of DROP OWNED BY with duplicate polroles entries
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> This indentation is incorrect.

Yeah, I intentionally didn't reindent the code that's now inside
the inner if-block.  It would have made back-patching more painful
(because that chunk isn't identical across branches).  And I think
we're going to be rewriting that whole function in a little bit,
so I see no need to be very fussy about how pretty the intermediate
state is.  I just pushed that because I didn't want to ship beta2
with a known crasher bug.