Re: BUG #7531: ERROR: column spclocation do not exist

От Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Тема Re: BUG #7531: ERROR: column spclocation do not exist
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

On Tue, 2012-09-11 at 17:06 +0000, alexandredepaula.sousa@gmail.com
wrote:

> I'm brazilian and I installed the PostgreSQL version 9.2, when I
> create a new database and tried to access, a message error appears
> "ERRO:  coluna s.spclocation não existe no caracter 34".

Assuming that you are getting this error from pgadmin, upgrade it to
1.16, which has 9.2 support. spclocation was removed in 9.2, so the
older clients will throw errors.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ