Re: Missing link in Developer FAQ

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Missing link in Developer FAQ
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Excerpts from Bruce Momjian's message of mar sep 04 13:39:23 -0300 2012:
> On Sun, Sep  2, 2012 at 09:37:48AM -0400, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > I am ready to work on this.  The flowchart has three parts:

> OK, updated flowchart now online:
>
>     http://www.postgresql.org/developer/backend/
>
> While the main page requires a patch to modify, the wiki it links to can
> be modified by anyone with a wiki account.
>
> I have removed src/tools/backend from git now that we are hosting it
> elsewhere.

After giving this some more thought and sleep, I think the main website
is an ill-suited place for this kind of thing.  I think it belongs
somewhere in http://developer.postgresql.org maybe under ~bmomjian ;-)

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: