Re: Call for RCs for 9.2 release

От Alejandro Carrillo
Тема Re: Call for RCs for 9.2 release
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Colombia here!

De: Ernesto Quiñones <ernestoq@gmail.com>
Para: PostgreSQL Advocacy <pgsql-advocacy@postgresql.org>; Press-regional@pgfoundry.org
Enviado: Viernes 10 de agosto de 2012 21:45
Asunto: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] Call for RCs for 9.2 release

Peru present

2012/8/1 Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>
Folks,

If you are a Regional Contact for PostgreSQL advocacy, or would like to
be a regional contact, please respond here.

Regional contacts need to be responsible for translating advocacy
materials, as well as for contacting the press, bloggers and aggregation
sites about the release on release day.  9.2 will most likely be
released in September.

More about being an RC here:
http://pgfoundry.org/docman/view.php/1000047/2800/regional.contact.brief.txt

If you are an existing RC, I need you to answer this email to confirm
that you will be working on the 9.2 release.  Otherwise I'll assume
you're busy or on vacation and not available.

Also, if you are an existing RC and I need to update your contact info,
please remind me!

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.