Re: Bug in libpq implentation and omission in documentation?

От Jim Vanns
Тема Re: Bug in libpq implentation and omission in documentation?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Ah ha. Yes, you're correct. It does mention here that an Int16 is used
to specify the number of parameter format codes, values etc.

I suggest then that the documentation is updated to reflect this? Anf
again, perhaps the 'int' for nParams should be an int16_t or short?

Naturally I have already modified our code to batch or chunk rather
large numbers of parameters to fit within this restriction but I do
think it'd help others if the API interface reflected the same size data
types as the restricted back ends ;)

Thanks Dmitriy,

Jim

--
Jim Vanns
Systems Programmer

Сообщение: Re: Bug in libpq implentation and omission in documentation?
Сообщение: Re: Bug in libpq implentation and omission in documentation?