Re: Installing pgadmin3 using rpms

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Installing pgadmin3 using rpms
Список pgadmin-support
http://yum.postgresql.org/9.1/redhat/rhel-5-i386/.
> Because I have installed pgadmin3 using source code, I know that I need proj-4 and wxGTK rpms.  WxGTK used to require
libxml2and libxslt but I do not see the rpms for those packages/libraries.  WxGTK rpm does not install because it needs
libSDL,libstinterfaces and libwx(wxBase) package.  I have tracked down some of these (I think).

> Is there a listing of rpms required to build pgadmin3?  I need to install using rpms (manager request) and I need to
behave the files already downloaded - so no yum (machines that I will be installing on do not have internet access).

All we have is the build instruction from source code:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgadmin3.git;a=blob;f=INSTALL;h=ac08b645c4bad6afa47e47afe9dfe45afed7156f;hb=REL-1_12_0_PATCHES

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

От: Paula Price
Сообщение: Installing pgadmin3 using rpms
От: Nikolay Ulyanitsky
Сообщение: pgAdmin3 1.16 and 1.14 don't show Covering Index on Foreign Keys