Install pgbench on the client server.Please helps thanks.

От leaf_yxj
Тема Install pgbench on the client server.Please helps thanks.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Currently we use the postgresql database verion 8.2.15. And We want to
install the pgbench on the client server. I don't have any idea which
pgbench version is compatible with 8.2.15 and How to install it on Linux
server and Sun solaries server.  Please helps thanks.