Notiffy problem

От adasko98
Тема Notiffy problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi
In first sorry for my english :) I have got a problem with notify/listener.
I do a function which returns a trigger. Everything is ok but when i want
send in a second parameter a variable NOTIFY say: "syntax error"

This is works example with no variable:
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION notify_demo()
  RETURNS trigger AS
$BODY$
DECLARE
BEGIN
    Notify demoApp, 'some text';
    RETURN null;
END;
$BODY$
  LANGUAGE plpgsql VOLATILE
  COST 100;

This is example with variable (not work):
CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION notify_demo()
  RETURNS trigger AS
$BODY$
DECLARE
n_user text;