Re: foreign key locks

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: foreign key locks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Kevin Grittner's message of mié jun 27 08:40:58 -0400 2012:
> Alvaro Herrera  wrote:
>
> > here's fklocks v14, which also merges to new master as there were
> > several other conflicts. It passes make installcheck-world now.
>
> Recent commits broke it again, so here's a rebased v15.  (No changes
> other than attempting to merge your work with the pg_controldata and
> pg_resetxlog changes and wrapping that FIXME in a comment.)

Oooh, so sorry -- I was supposed to have git-stashed that before
producing the patch.  This change cannot have caused the pg_dumpall
problem below though, because it only touched the multixact cache code.

> Using that patch, pg_upgrade completes, but pg_dumpall fails:

Hmm, something changed enough that requires more than just a code merge.
I'll look into it.

Thanks for the merge.