Re: CREATE FOREGIN TABLE LACUNA

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: CREATE FOREGIN TABLE LACUNA
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Dean Rasheed's message of sáb jun 23 18:08:31 -0400 2012:

> I spotted a couple of other issues during testing:

David, when you generate a new version of the patch, please also make
sure to use RELKIND_RELATION and RELKIND_FOREIGN instead of 'r' and 'f'.

> * You're still allowing INCLUDING DEFAULTS and INCLUDING STORAGE, even
> though these options are not supported on foreign tables.

Maybe the code should list options allowed instead of the ones
disallowed.

> * If I do INCLUDING ALL, I get an error because of the unsupported
> options. I think that "ALL" in this context needs to be made to mean
> all the options that foreign tables support (just COMMENTS at the
> moment).

I agree.

Сообщение: Re: pg_dump and dependencies and --section ... it's a mess
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump and dependencies and --section ... it's a mess