Re: Comment on max_locks_per_transaction

От Alvaro Herrera
Тема Re: Comment on max_locks_per_transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Excerpts from Josh Berkus's message of jue jun 21 18:53:06 -0400 2012:

> > I don't know, because I can't see what's changed if you don't send a
> > diff.  It would be fine if you sent a diff between plain text, to
> > illustrate what you mean, even if it's not the actual source code.
>
> Odd; nobody else seems to have had trouble understanding my post.

It takes a lot more effort, though -- I, for one, would read both
versions in parallel to see what differs (and I'm not Leonardo).  If you
send a patch the differences are immediately obvious (assuming you don't
do anything silly like reflowing the whole paragraph).