Re: Comment on max_locks_per_transaction

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Comment on max_locks_per_transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On ons, 2012-06-20 at 14:47 -0700, Josh Berkus wrote:
> > This would be easier to process if you had sent a diff.
>
> Do you agree with the changes?  I can send a diff.  I personally find
> SGML impossible to read, though, so I never propose changes that way.

I don't know, because I can't see what's changed if you don't send a
diff.  It would be fine if you sent a diff between plain text, to
illustrate what you mean, even if it's not the actual source code.

Сообщение: Re: Comment on max_locks_per_transaction
Сообщение: Re: Comment on max_locks_per_transaction