Re: connecting with libpq interface

От Vincent Predoehl
Тема Re: connecting with libpq interface
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
I finally got around to working on this.  Just wanted to let you guys know that dding the host parameter to the connection string took care of the problem … thanks!!

Dealing with the postmaster problem of selecting the correct libpq would probably be better, but would take me more time cause I know little about it.